IP Phones ATA
Voice Phone - The High Definition IP Phone
- 2 lines x 24 characters LCD display
- 6 lines x 24 characters LCD display
- 2 lines x 24 characters LCD display and PoE
- 6 lines x 24 characters LCD display and PoE
- 3-Party Conference, Full-duplex Speaker Phone, Headset Interface, Programmable Keys, Auto Answer, Speed Dial and many such usful features are supported.
- Multiple calls can be received and managed simultaneously.
ATA - SIP based Analog Telephone Adapter
- 1 FXS Port and 2 Ethernet Ports
- 2 FXS Ports and 2 Ethernet Ports
- 1 FXS, 1FXO and 2 Ethernet Ports
- 1 FXS, 1GSM and 2 Ethernet Ports
Matrix SIP based ATA interfaces legacy telephone devices to IP-based networks. It can be used with any existing PBX providing users access to VoIP trunks and can also be used in stand-alone mode.